Our client, a rapidly growing consulting firm active in the financial industry, is looking to recruit a new (Junior) Business Development Manager. This can be either a junior profile, or someone who already has a few years of experience within this field.
(Junior) Business Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for those that are eager to advance their career and enjoy working on challenging projects. In this role you will be using your competencies and interpersonal skills to develop your client portfolio and further build your team. This, of course, with guidance and mentorship from senior colleagues within the organization. We are looking for someone with a hunting mindset, who is always on the lookout for new business opportunities. Your main responsibilities will be focused on three key areas: business development, recruitment and general/people management.
- Develop your client & prospect network by active prospections.
- Organize & lead client meetings, presenting the organization's expertise
- Develop your own project portfolio, and efficiently follow up your projects
- Negotiate with clients & purchasing departments
- Respond to RFP's and coordinate team efforts when dealing with complex proposals
- Work closely with your colleagues in order to improve your efficiency and share best-practices
- Identify suitable candidates using various online sources (Linkedin, job sites), as well as exploring your own networks
- Organize and lead interviews; motivate high-potential candidates to join your team
- Manage your consultant team, ensure their financial knowledge is up-to-date and is further developed, follow-up projects
- Organize trainings and evaluations, ensure their wellbeing and involvement within the company
- Provide input concerning the internal structure, procedures, best-practices, strategy…
- Je bezit een Master diploma, en een eerste relevante werkervaring
- Je hebt interesse om kennis op te doen over verschillende sectoren en hun producten en trends
- Je spreekt vlot Nederlands en Engels, een goed begrip van Frans is een plus.
- Je bent klantgericht en hebt sterke communicatie skills
- Je bent dynamisch, overtuigend en diplomatisch
- Je hebt goede analytische vaardigheden
- Een eerste ervaring in een sales of business development rol is een sterke plus
- Een eerdere ervaring binnen consultancy is een sterke plus
This is an ideal opportunity for someone ready to take the next step in their career, and gain a first managerial experience. Our client offers an attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.