Project Management (80%)
- Organize and follow up Odoo implementations
- Analyze customer needs
- Help with the configuration of the software
- Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials)
- Negotiate the required resources
- Follow and check the development part
Take part in the first line supportWhat’s a typical day at Odoo:
Belonging to the Professional Services (PS) department, our Functional team is mainly responsible for: Quickstart (multiple) and Development (unique) Projects implementations, and Support.
After having been onboarded and coached, you will possibly go through all three types of activity in your evolution, getting more and more varied experiences and skills.
What does it mean to manage implementation projects from A to Z?
- Gain the trust of your customers
- Analyse the project requirements and propose solutions
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Make your customer an Odoo champion (training)
- Follow up the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
What does it mean to ensure support activities?
- Advice and help our customers already in production
- Give quality answers to various topics
- Solve issues as fast as possible
You will quickly be involved in some of your colleagues’ project as a first step, and then you will progressively be responsible of your own ones. You will work with the help of your colleagues but in total autonomy which is an opportunity for you to learn fast.