The purpose of a Junior PM is to make sure, under the supervision of a Senior PM, the business users will benefit from the asked and agreed requirements on time and within budget,for projects where different infrastructure assets are impacted. A same focus needs to be set for the IT solution where besides of application also topics like non-functional requirements, database and security needs to be taken into account.Takenpakket
- As our Junior IT project managers you will, under the supervision of a senior PM, plan and ensure execution of one or more IT projects within set timelines and budget
- By defining and managing elements such as the scope, solution, planning, budget, risks, resources, dependencies and quality, in close collaboration with your internal clients and both internal and external suppliers.
- You will ensure the complete delivery of the solution by integrating both IT and business stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers, where ensuring will be based on the satisfaction of the users of the implemented solution
- You will work in different business areas (utility based) with a broad range of IT applications. You actively pursue and coordinate the end to end implementation, leading a multi-disciplinary team.
- As a junior IT project manager, you will focus on the business needs and are able to make the connection between stakeholders and IT easily, both on requirements level as on IT solution level, without being the technology specialist.
- Under supervision you are able to manage small/medium projects in a Time and Means or fixed price contract execution mode as committed.
- You will actively participate in the preparation phase (RFP, pilot’s, budget and business case definition) to ensure the delivery of the project scope in the agreed time and budget.
- You will be the trusted companion of your sponsors and stakeholders during the whole project, and especially during the steering committees, and provide them with regular and clear project statuses and prepare actively management decisions requested.
- You will act in a team accountability mode, where you as junior PM will be the key spokesperson, working closely with key stakeholders: process owners, key users, Enterprise Architects, Business Engagement Managers, and other business units where needed.