- Target Recruitment
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
This company is a global and fast growing organisation with customers in more than 180 countries and unequalled know-how which is reflected by a database of over 40 million parts. A strong family company DNA and entrepreneurial drive has brought the company a strong track record in terms of growth.
- You will be responsible to increasing sales, profit and end 2 end customer experience using a commercial and customer focus.
- Develop the E-commerce roadmap and take ownership on the further development of the platform.
- You will be the end 2 end shop owner making sure the E-shop is merchandised and displayed in the best manner and all products are listed and searchable.
- An important task will be to monitor, measure and report on the website performance with a focus on on conversion, funnel analytics, marketing ROI and most importantly customer experience.
- Organization of the E-commerce team, to set priorities, budget management and to follow up on the delivery.
Your ideal profile?
- Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- Senior experience as an E-commerce shop manager.
- Knowledge in Ecommerce, PM, UX, CRO, Digital Marketing, Agency Experience, A/B Testing.
- Budget allocation experience.
- Native or fluent level of English and Dutch is an advantage.
- Solution oriented, agile & result driven.
- Customer centric & able to work in a team and independently.
What's in it for you?
You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You will be leading and managing the ecommerce projects through different phases with the objective to drive more sales through continuous optimizations and deliver a seamless customer experience.
- You will be working in the global digital hub and join a first class start up environment where flexible workspaces are supported.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...
Are you the Webshop Specialist I'm looking for?
- Send me your resume via email@example.com
- Call me on 02 789 20 87
- PM at LinkedIn
Also have a look at other digital marketing opportunities at www.targetrecruitment.eu
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Functietype: Product management
- Sector: Media en Communicatie
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Onbepaalde duur
Van € 8.501 tot € 9.501 per jaar
- 11 maart
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Marketing' jobs in West-Vlaanderen meteen in je mailbox.