5 van 7Volgende
Terumo Europe (www.terumo-europe.com) is part of the Terumo Corporation and is a core player in the healthcare market. By providing high quality products and services, Terumo contributes to the creation of a better healthcare. Innovation and sustainable growth are the driving forces behind their daily activities. Terumo is currently looking for a qualified and motivated Technology Development Manager.
Technology Development Manager
- Work closely with the Engineering, Manufacturing, R&D, Sales, and Marketing team in order to identify and further develop new and innovative technologies that fit customer needs.
- Manage innovative technology developments leading to new products and business areas.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers to provide support for the company’s capabilities, service and product offering.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to provide pre-sales technical support during presentations and product demonstrations.
- Evaluate current product results and provide information to technical service and business development strategies.
- Introduce and coordinate improvement processes (CAPA’S) in collaboration with related departments.
- Ensure that the company Technical Services policies and procedures, as well as the GMP regulatory issues, remain up to date.
- Collaborate with the Product Engineering team to design and develop new applications.
- Monitor the progress of the standardized processes of innovation and technology development,
- Generate and review technology development related documentation (ISO, EN, IEC).
- Present case studies or scientific and technical research topics at international conferences.
- Report to the Technology Development Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Biomedical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, or related areas.
- Over 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Strong technical business writing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, project management skills.
- Internationally oriented, willing to travel globally as required (up to 50%).
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Other languages are an asset.
A competitive salary package including extra-legal benefits.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 21 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Productontwikkeling
- Sector: Gezondheidszorg en Medisch toebehoren
- Heverlee (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Motmans & Partners
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Onbepaalde duur