Technical Documentation Specialist
- Prepare technical documentation for new technical installations
- Update technical documentation after changes in installations
- Create Process & Instrumentations Diagrams (P&ID) and keep up to date
- Check the equipment in the production process
- Support the startup of production installations
- Report to the Technical Document Engineer
- Technical Master or Bachelor degree
- Understand technical processes
- Knowledge of Autocad or open to learn
- Strong communication skills
- An exciting position in a financially stable and growing company which is regarded as one of the best in its class
- An internal training on the job
- A competitive salary package
- Full time or part-time (4/5) position
- The opportunity to meet the people at Beneo in a first interview
- Call Ralf Gutschoven on for more info or an application. On weekdays between 8h30 and 10h30 and in the evening from 19h00 to 21h00, on Saturday between 10h00 and 12h00.
- Or mail your CV to email@example.com
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.