7 van 16Volgende
Our client is located in Zaventem, and is a leader in his field of Medical Devices.
Supply Planning Coordinator / Medical Devices
The Supply Planner we are looking for will get following responsibilities:
- Provide all necessary information regarding product availability, product allocation
- Drives country/ cluster/ customer product allocation process for all products on short supply
- Manages relationship to Regional Network Planning Team
- Supports customer segmentation implementation as part of the allocation process
- Manages all product source changes towards central product management as part of MDR requirement implementation
- Assures 3rd party supplier validation according to the Standards for remaining local suppliers
- Executes Cluster Set Supply for Consignment and Loaners
- Drive high levels of customer Service and customer experience, especially under constraint supply
- Reinforce high standards or ethics and compliance
- Drives NPI and PhaseOut Management for the Cluster/ Country
For the role of Supply Planner, we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Experience in a similar position preferably in the medical sector
- Knowledge of ERP systems (knowledge of SAP is a plus)
- Able to work in an international environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English. You have a good understanding of French.
- Problem-solver and team player
- Excellent communication skills and you enjoy working with numbers
- Excel knowledge is a must (V-look-ups, Pivot tables,…)
- You are proactive and like propose improvements to optimise processes
Our client offers an attractive salary package, extra-legal benefits, within an international company who stimulates professional growth.
Multicultural environment and nice atmosphere.
+32 2 509 45 42
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 17 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Planning, stock & inventory
- Sector: Gezondheidszorg en Medisch toebehoren
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Alle vacatures via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academische Bachelor
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur
Van € 2.800 tot € 3.500 per maand