Andere jobs bij Syngenia
Alle jobs Elektronica
Populaire jobs in Elektronica:
- Junior Electrical Engineer - Familiale KMO
- Field Service Engineer M/V
- Electrical Designer
- Ingenieur Elektrische Systemen
- (Junior) Electrical Hardware Engineer (Ref.1999)
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
Our mission is to find consultants for all functions related to the design and implementation of industrial projects of our customers. Based on the expertise of our own employees, we support ENGIE and other major companies in the creation and development of their new products and services. Every day, we contribute to bringing alive the most complex projects and assist our clients with end-to-end solutions by offering real added value.
In order to achieve this, Syngenia recruits talented people, selected not only on the basis of their skills and experience, but also on their ability to adapt to the environment of each specific client.
Syngenia provides a personalized and continuous follow-up of its clients for a perfect understanding of their needs. Furthermore, we monitor the quality of our services and activities in our ambition for constant improvement.
Software Qualification Engineer
- You review and assess detailed functional specification of the computer systems,
- You know and learn component, circuit, product, and process level technologies to support the choice of the supplier’s products
- You audit and verify the implementation of software quality assurance process of the supplier’s product
- You review software Project Life Cycle (PLC) deliverables like software requirements, design documents, software verification and validations as per IEC or IEEE norms
- You are responsible for escalating potential safety related risks to management
- You have a master degree in electronic or computer science with at least 6 years of experience
- You have a knowledge in Computerized System Validation Regulations and Standards
- You are familiar with Nuclear Standards such as IEC 60880, IEEE 7.4.3-2, etc.
- Knowledge in professional software development process: V Cycle, Risk Analysis / FMEA, Detailed design (Hardware Design Specification, System Detailed Design, etc.)
- You speak fluently French and/or Dutch and have a very good knowledge in English
- You are a teamplayer, what means proactive participation in a multidisciplinary team;
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Elektronica
- Sector: Energie, Milieu en veiligheid
- Brussel (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures bij Syngenia
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur