Are you looking for the right recipe for your career? Choose Puratos, a Top Employer in Belgium.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our Belgian Talent Acquisition team, based in HQ, is expanding and we are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist/Strategist to ensure the development and implementation of the Talent Acquisition strategy.
The Strategic Talent Acquisition Roadmap contains 3 main priorities:
- Strategic talent sourcing
- Being an attractive employer: develop Puratos’ image as Employer of choice and contribute to the objective of Puratos of becoming an employer of choice and to attract the best talents
- Building an efficient talent pipeline (from the candidates inflow to the onboarding of new employees) and ensure that the recruitment needs are filled with respect to KPIs quality, cost, time…
End-to-end Talent Acquisition process:
- You organize the intake with the hiring manager.
- You plan and conduct recruitment and selection process from A to Z (from draft of position to job offer):
- You define a recruiting strategy: job posting optimization, recruitment campaign planning, manage sourcing channels, etc.
- You handle the sourcing of candidates via different channels: database, jobsites, direct search…
- You handle CV’s screening, organize reasoning tests, conduct interviews, schedule assessment, coordinate interview with hiring managers and final interviews, etc.
- You report to the business, the Talent Acquisition Manager and the HR Business Partners by giving regular updates on active candidate’s pipeline.
- You lead or participate in projects and propose initiatives to improve the talent organization:
- You simplify or improve processes (eg: timeline TA process, onboarding)
- You use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- You make improvements to the candidates/new hire experience
Build Talent Pipeline and set employer branding actions:
- Together with the team members you build and manage contact network with schools (from technical schools to universities) and partners of the food industry; You help develop deeper relationships & cooperation with targeted schools.
- You design, plan and execute employer branding activities in order to increase awareness and attractivity.
- You explore the need/feasibility to work with foreign partners.
- You project lead to develop new talent pipeline solutions for difficult profiles (with long term impact).
- You negotiate Terms & Conditions with external (new) TA partners.
- Collaborate effectively with external partners for niche/ critical jobs.
- You harmonize TA processes and tools throughout TA team.
- You update procedures or write new policies.
- You improve continuously collaboration processes with other HR teams.
- You lead various projects (google analytics, new sourcing tools, new job boards, employer branding campaign etc..)
- You train and coach interns, job students and TA colleagues with respect to recruitment processes, activities, systems…
- You have a Master degree preferably in a human science area (Human Resources, Psychology, Communication or Social Sciences)?
- Proven experience within sourcing and Recruitment (minimum 8 years), ideally within an industrial & international environment with a large variety of profiles to recruit.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to build productive relationship at all level?
- You have good organization skills and know how to priorities?
- You are a team player as well as self-starter?
- You are able to work in a fast pace environment?
- You are result oriented and have the ability to work on a project mode?
- You are tech and media savvy profile, but at the same time there is a creative marketeer inside you?
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Mogelijkheid tot thuiswerken: 2 dagen
- GSM & smartphone
- Hospitalisatieverzekering voor familie
- Forfaitaire Kosten
- Meal vouchers (8€/day)
- Group, dental and hospitalization insurance fully paid by Puratos
- 13th month pay
- Company car
- Minimum 5 training days per year
- Responsibilities and the possibility to take ownership of your work
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.