Andere jobs via Pauwels Consulting
Populaire jobs in Technisch consultancy:
- Process Engineer
- AUTOMATION ENGINEER 50K HIGH-TECH REGIO ANTWERPEN
- Commercieel Projectmanager Beveiligingstechnieken Limburg
- Deskundige Stedenbouw
- Supplier Risk Manager
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
Senior Piping Engineer
- Provide piping engineering services that meet its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget
- Manage piping engineering project requirements
- Manage piping engineering services such as:
- Participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures;
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- Provide advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities
- For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the piping engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- Outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress;
- Ensure the required services meet its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the company and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in piping engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the piping engineering team
- Communicate effectively with the piping engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required
- 1st degree qualified in Mechanical engineering.
- Evidence of training in piping and layout techniques, O&G industry piping standards, and safety requirements for offshore installations, inclusion explosion mitigation design.
- Evidence of external and internal technical training.
- Evidence of supervisory training and interpersonal skills training
- Minimum 15 years’ in the design and engineering of offshore installations with 3 to 5 years involvement in brown field engineering and offshore survey techniques and information gathering and use.
- Experienced in the use and application of onshore and offshore piping standards.
- Minimum of 5 years Lead experience.
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Technisch consultancy
- Sector: Energie, Milieu en veiligheid
- Antwerpen & Haven
- Alle vacatures via Pauwels Consulting
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur