• Supervising the realisation of the budget and targets.
• Expanding the own key account customer portfolio.
• Close cooperation with various departments within the company.
• Driving force in product optimisation and implementation.
• Market analysis and proposals of own marketing actions.
• Reporting directly to the Board of Directors.
• Experience in maintaining contacts with large international customers.
• Capability to conduct commercial negotiations.
• Ability to read technical designs and knowing how to distinguish different materials.
• Flexible and dynamic with a sense for creativity and initiative.
• Thorough knowledge of MS Office.
• Willingness to travel (50%).
• Fluent in French and have a practical knowledge of Dutch and English.
• You will enjoy a competitive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.