Our client is a global leader in sensor, software, and autonomous solutions. They are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Their technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous - ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
The division you'll work in creates solutions that deliver a 5D smart digital reality with insight into what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
Sales Manager - BENELUX - Software / Solutions - Geospatial
- Your focus is predominantly oriented on the support of the existing customer portfolio and the acquisition of new clients in your territory, oriented to the Geospatial industry
- You act as the primary point of contact with customers and prospects
- You manage your prospect portfolio/customer relationship by organising executive meetings, web-casts and conferences
- You generate demand for our product offerings through an in-depth understanding of customer needs and opportunities to better serve their respective communities/clients
- You are responsible for effective territory planning, performing accounts segmentation, focusing on the best opportunities, executing the whole sales cycle, and forecasting
- You manage effectively the pipeline by balancing the generation of new opportunities and nurturing the existing ones until the closure of the deal
- You meet or exceed annual revenue targets for the assigned territory
- You participate in various marketing initiatives, conferences, and alliances
- You deliver visual presentations focused on single customer needs
- You excel at explaining complex technology in simple terms
- You are a strong negotiator and interact closely with System Integrators and technology vendors, to make proposals and bid for tenders as a team or to deliver our technology as part of larger solutions
- You network at the highest levels while also being able to connect with technical profiles
- You work collaboratively with all available resources including Sales admin, legal, technical team, marketing, operations, and others to identify
The successful candidate:
- Holds a university or bachelor's degree
- Holds more than 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrates successful experience in sales processes related to large business-critical solutions
- Shows interest in the Geospatial market (PA, Government, Utilities, Communication, Energy, Emergency, Security, Defense).
- Has an existing network in the Defense area (advantage)
- Has experience in selling into complex structures is an asset
- Has an excellent understanding of our client's solutions and market differentiation and is familiar with the Benelux market
- Has strong knowledge of Dutch - French - English
- Has brilliant listening, communication, and interpersonal skills to build trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Is a good presenter who builds visionary presentations, engages and inspires a wide audience
- Has analytical skills to stimulate innovation, initiate new ideas, and influence change
- Is a strong team player and takes leadership
- Demonstrate good administrative skills to ensure accurate follow-up with customers and prospects
- Is committed to travelling up to 50% of the work schedule
Van € 60.000 tot € 85.000 per jaar
Our client shares a dynamic SME culture in an international context where diversity is the key factor of success. The spirited energy and engagement are evident in the commitment to their work, passion for what they do, and the speed by which they achieve it. You'll find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.