26 van 54Volgende
Armacell, a world leader in flexible insulation foams for the equipment-insulation market, is also a leading provider of engineered foams. The company operates within two main businesses: Advanced Insulation and Engineered Foams. (Europe, the Middle East, the United States, Asia and India). Over the last 25 years, no significant competitor has entered the market. Complex production processes with a steep learning curve, proprietary product formulas and strict quality controls protect Armacell’s leading position.
Armacell employs 3.000 people worldwide and follows a strategy of internationalisation with 25 manufacturing plants in 16 countries on four continents. In countries where the group does not have its own manufacturing facilities, sales offices and distributors extend the group’s reach to form a comprehensive sales network. The companies’ main markets are Europe (especially Germany), North America (in particular, the US) and Asia (with a focus on China and Korea).
- You are the technical advisor for clients and prospects in BeNeLux, with a focus on the Belgian market.
- Together with the area sales managers and customer service colleagues you are the technical single point of contact for all clients and prospects in the region.
- You use a consultative technical sales approach. You focus on understanding the business, its market and target audience. You join professional associations that define the trends in the market and you understand local legislations.
- You listen to your customers’ technical needs and you understand what is needed to create added value and competitive advantages for your clients.
- Because of your strong understanding of the market needs, you closely collaborate with product managers, R&D and production on corporate level and you provide them with qualitative input in order to develop new products.
- You advise contractors, dealers, project engineers and installers, as well as authorities, architects and engineering offices.
- You organise internal and external product trainings wherever there is a need.
- You are result-oriented and you keep track of your targets at all times.
- You provide input and develop proposals for the annual Benelux business plan with regards to pricing policy, distribution as well as strategies and tactics regarding marketing and sales.
- You submit your weekly report through salesforce.com. You report to the Sales Manager Benelux.
- A technical or engineering Bachelor/Master’s degree (Electromechanics, Chemistry, Construction,...)
- 3-5 years experience in a technical advisor or sales role.
- Experience with piping, HVAC, mechanical or similar projects is an asset.
- Strong technical affinity and interest in the market trends.
- Expert in Dutch, intermediate level of French and good level of English.
- Experience with salesforce.com or another CRM system is ideal.
- A key role in one of Armacell’s key growth markets.
- A country wide responsibility with the necessary freedom and openness for initiative and managing your own agenda
- A qualitative product portfolio with close contacts with the technical side of the business.
- Sales and technical support at any time you need it.
- A competitive salary package with company car.
We are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.be (ref.no. BE-05165). For additional information please contact Pierre de Harven at +32 (0)2 715 09 99
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 8 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Technisch commercieel / sales engineer
- Sector: Bouw, Bouwmaterialen en Immobiliën
- Alle vacatures via Mercuri Urval
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur