Interested in joining a relaxed and dynamic recruitment company,
having a diverse and key role in the development of our Antwerp office
and benefiting from a huge autonomy in the way you organise your work?
Why join Profile Group?
- Profile Group was created +30 years ago and today counts 40 colleagues in 3 offices: Brussels, Antwerp and Liège
- We continuously grow by creating new solutions, partnering with our clients and respecting our candidates. We offer the largest palette of recruitment services in Belgium: check out our website on www.profilegroup.com
- High agility with flat organisation, on going adaptability and focus on results.
- Profile Group is a 'human-centric' organisation driven by respect, trust and ethics. Our purpose is to help everyone getting chosen: helping candidates getting their dream jobs and helping companies getting chosen by their favorite candidates. We strive to listen and understand everyone involved in order to carefully match the candidate aspirations with the employer’s values & requirements.
- A flexible workplace with our hybrid remote setup and family-friendly policies, lots of autonomy and focus on work-life balance,
- A collective culture where new ideas are listened and people are helped to develop
- A fun environment where happy team moments are encouraged - drinks, BBQs, foreign trips and quarterly trainings
- A super cool working environment at MeetDistrict near Berchem's railway station (visit your next office: https://www.meetdistrict.com/en/meetdistrict/Berchem)
- Potential for development within the organisation
Recruitment consultant (and much more!)
What you will work on
- As a recruitment consultant, you meet the prospects and clients on a regular basis in order to understand their needs and offer the most adequate solutions among the various services we offer
- You coordinate with your colleagues responsible for other services (recruitment marketing, recruitment software, talent assessment or recruitment consulting experts) to ensure we together deliver a high quality service to your clients
- You are responsible for the recruitment service and in that role, you focus on building the relationship both with the client and the candidates thanks to ongoing dialogues
- You take care of the full recruitment process from the client intake, jod ad creation, selection, interviews... until contract signature
- You are there to help candidates find their purpose
- There are many opportunities for you to develop in other projects such as client consulting, EVP consulting, talent assessment or on-site recruitment for our bigger clients
Who will you work with
- You integrate a team of 8 people with various expertise - recruitment, recruitment software, admin support
- You interact with the other offices on a regular basis for training, meetings, sharing best practice and celebrate results
- Your manager, Karla, is responsible for the Antwerp office and will encourage and help you everyday
- Karla is a caring manager who will not exert pressure but rather coach you, develop your skills and provide concrete solutions so you can reach your objectives
- The team has prepared an amazing personalised onboarding program for you
- Bachelor or equivalent, a first experience in recruitment is a plus
- Driving licence B
- Very good Dutch and English
- MS office
- Autonomous, can work independently and in a team
- Great talent at building relationships with people, whoever they are - clients & candidates
- A strong understanding of what service means: listening, understanding, adapting, motivating, presenting your ideas and making people happy
- Overall being positive and dynamic
- Attractive salary package
- Company car
- Meal vouchers
- Mobile phone subscription and PC
- Extra net allocation
- Insurances - full hospitalisation plan and group insurance
- Yearly bonus plan
- Flexible hours
- Flexible homeworking - 2 to 3 days from home
- Regular training
Our recruitment process
- If you are interested please apply here below
- We will be contacting you quickly for a first interview
- If we are both enthusiastic, we will book a proper online interview with Karla and a testing session
- Then if you are selected, you will meet Karla again and Andrew, our CEO
- They are both committed for a quick decision and overall a 2-week process
We look forward to meeting you so please click the apply button!
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.