Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to join our team.?
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Responsible for ensuring that all products managed by External Quality Assurance (EQA) are manufactured, packaged, analyzed, released, stored, and distributed in accordance with expectations and all applicable regulatory requirements.
This role has primary batch release responsibility and ensures that effective and robust Quality systems are in place to comply with required regulations, policies and guidelines governing the External Partners EP/ExP’s manufacture and release of (API intermediates, API, non-sterile pharmaceuticals, sterile pharmaceuticals, medical devices) by means of risk-based quality oversight and on-site supervision, as appropriate.
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
• Degree in Science, Engineering or any relevant technical discipline (BS Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent preferred).
• Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry with some knowledge of Quality Systems, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control including global GMP Quality Systems and regulatory requirements preferred
• Ability to solve a range of straight forward problems with moderate level of guidance and direction
• Applies team effectiveness skills, listening and integrating diverse perspectives from across the work group; contributes and adds value to the achievement of team goals
• Responds to non-standard requests from clients and/or customers; investigations with assistance from others as needed
• Explains information and persuades others in straightforward situations
• Accountable for technical contribution to project team or sub-team; may manage/lead a small project team
• Ability to work across boundaries; developing interpersonal, relationship building and leadership skills
• Communicates easily in English both verbally and in writing
• Some knowledge of External Manufacturing management, supply chain, and operations
• Lean Six Sigma / our company Production Systems training
- Extra-legale vakantiedagen
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.