This client based in in the region of Beringen is a market leader in Asia, North America and Europe. They are active in de plastics industry and are renowned for their development and innovation.
Spread out over with several locations worldwide they have more than 1000 employees. Their focus is to attain sustainable profit-making growth and stable financial results.
Project Manager Validation
The function is part of the Healthcare management team and is responsible for the execution of all validations (OQ & PQ) of customer related projects on time and in full.
- Responsible for on time delivery of Product & Process validations.
- Technical follow up and advice during the validation process.
- Work closely together with R&D, Application & Validation team based in Belgium, China and Mexico
- Deliver projects within budget.
- Responsible for the coordination and communication between Application and Validation team.
- Follow up on Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- On time delivery of validation process, production starting as planned.
- Follow up on milestones and respect deadlines
- Ensure good communication between stakeholders
- Assure regulatory product compliance within the standards.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree industrial sciences or equivalent
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and motivational skills.
- Strong attention for details and structure.
- Must have experience in project management (the area of plastics processing and mechanical engineering is recommended).
- Willing to travel international up to 50%.
- Leading and working together with remote teams.
- Strong task and success oriented
In this position you will have the possibility to travel;
Working in a dayshift system;
The possibility to work in a fascinating and varied position;
An attractive salary including extra's
Salary package to be discussed together
Questions or interest?
>> Toon nummer014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: Toon nummer0477 71 16 88