- Exel Composites
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Are you results-oriented and outgoing? In this management position you will combine those skills to lead our manufacturing team, reporting directly to the Business Unit Manager.
- Manage the overall production organization at our Oudenaarde factory
- Organize and ensure the local manufacturing and value-adding services (such as CNC operations) are scheduled & performed, as well as the required logistics activities needed to support these actions
- Coordinate with the Production Planner and Customer Service teams to develop the factory production plans
- Schedule and coordinate the workforce to ensure adequate staff are available when needed.
- Ensure a trained & skilled workforce (training and development) coordinating with third party suppliers as needed.
- Develop, manage, and report on operational KPIs and results, monthly to the Business Unit management and Group Operations and other teams as required.
- You will focus on scrap reduction across the operations, taking advantage of best practices to determine causes and resolutions, and share best practices and updates during production meetings.
- You will develop procedures to handle flexible production activities and deviations
- You will continue to build a safety culture and ensure safe working practices for all on site employees and visitors.
- Develop and improve production processes and activities such as:
- Continuous improvement actions across operations
- Develop production technology and machinery productivity improvements
- Continuous improvement in productivity and agreed KPI’s
- Develop and implement Lean programs with world-class manufacturing initiatives (including visual management tools) and root cause analysis
- You develop a close working network across our factories globally and also proactively share production best practices
- You take an active role in collaborating with our R&D and Sales teams to ensure profitable growth and the highest customer satisfaction
- Master or Bachelor of engineering, mechanical engineering, chemistry or similar education
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of prior experience from production. Several years in production management positions.
- Familiar with Quality Management Systems; particularly ISO 9001 and AS9100
- Must be a well-organized and motivated self-starter
- Proactively take the initiative to drive continuous improvement and lean practices in our internal daily operations
- Effective and strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in English and Dutch
- Composite pultrusion knowledge is not needed in order to succeed in this job. A strong knowledge and successful track record of process development and issue resolution is required.
- You will be having a key management role in Exel Belgium Management team and in Exel global Operations organization
- Competitive pay and benefit package
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur
- GSM & smartphone
- Hospitalisatieverzekering voor familie
- Eco Cheque
- 8 augustus
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Productieverantwoordelijke, Verantwoordelijke productieproces , Engineering' jobs in Oost-Vlaanderen meteen in je mailbox.