Product Owner IAM
Offer our customers a great digital experience by building 'best in class' web & app tools that allow them to digitally manage and control their customer account & telecom products.
- Become a key-player in the definition and execution of the digital future of the company together with our colleagues within product marketing, finance, engineering and operations.
- You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC's, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
- You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes - with support of our UX specialist - and you define the content of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
- You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform E2E consistency.
- You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
- You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in 'Agile' modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
- You are the 'owner' of the product backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
- You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
- You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
Degree & Experience
- Master degree
- Minimal 0-2 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
- Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
- Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
- Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus.
- You are passionate by digital trends
- You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate each other).
- Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
- Eager to learn (able to learn fast new products and new technologies).
- Good knowledge of English, sufficient knowledge of Dutch or French
Experience With IAM is mandatory with an interest in taking a role of Product Owner.
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 21 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Webdevelopment
- Sector: ICT, Telecom en Internet
- Alle vacatures via Pauwels Consulting
- Academische Bachelor
- Onbepaalde duur