Product Manager Benelux
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Product Manager Benelux
We are looking for a Product Manager to empower the Benelux sales force to achieve our strategic objectives. You will become ourCritical Care and Intravascular Therapies products' ambassador.
The ideal candidate has the ability to develop strong relationships with local and regional customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL). You will be able to identify the needs and the requirements of the Benelux market/customers to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Analyse the Benelux market and competitor environment.
- Understand the customer needs through field visits with and without the sales team (+- 3 days per week in the field).
- Support the Business Unit Manager to create a marketing plan for the Benelux, aligned with divisional strategies and expectations.
- Responsible for the launches of new products.
- Develop and coordinate the local marketing actions.
- Assure regular product training to increase the knowledge of the products for the Benelux sales team.
- Accompany the Account Managers during customer visits to provide technical product support and attend workshops.
- Participate to congresses and symposia.
- Support our Customer Service and Account Managers in finding alternatives for back orders.
- Give product support and advice for public tenders in the Benelux.
- Analyse the sales results of your product range in order to identify the losses/profits and to develop an action plan.
- You maintain and develop permanently your professional and technical knowledge of your product range.
- Bachelors'/Masters' degree
- Sales experience in medical devices/pharma is an advantage
- 2-3 years' experience in Product Management (an experience with products related to the business unit is an advantage)
- Bilingual Dutch/French and a very good knowledge in English
- You can work independently, however you are also a team player
- You are result oriented and solution oriented
- You work thoroughly and you are well organized
- You are eager to learn
A full time position in a dynamic environment with great development opportunities. You are offered an attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Marketing' jobs meteen in je mailbox.