OPERATIONS & QUALITY SUPERVISOR
- As Operations & Quality Supervisor, you work closely with the commercial and logistics team to manage the operational flow of materials and ensure quality aspects;
- You prepare and organize operational processes on materials and manage their correct and qualitative execution. If necessary, you hire external material or teams for this;
- You are present at loading and unloading operations of trucks, containers or ships. This both at home and abroad. You check the quality of the materials and intervene appropriately when abnormalities or problems are detected;
- You perform stock checks and sampling collections;
- You communicate with the relevant internal stakeholders.
- You report to the Operations & Innovation Director.
- You have a degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent through experience;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a technical or operational environment;
- You are a passionate team player who is driven to generate results;
- Experience in the metallurgical and/or recycling sector is a strong asset.
- Experience in a quality control function is a plus.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are able to carry out tasks with the necessary sense of urgency and ownership.
- You have a sense of leadership and know-how to intervene appropriately in operations.
- You work smoothly and constructively with the various colleagues.
- You communicate fluently and have the necessary skills to report concisely and clearly;
- You are very mobile and flexible, frequent short term foreign assignments are no problem.
- You are fluent in English or Dutch; French, German or other languages are a plus.
- You get the chance to contribute to an ambitious growth story;
- You will be working in a fun, dynamic, internationally-oriented environment;
- You will be working in an environment where talent is given every opportunity to grow;
- You can count on a personalised remuneration in line with the market, depending on your profile.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.