6 van 9Volgende
In order to support its development, ENGIE Cofely is looking for an Operations Manager.
Operations Manager Brussels
* you will be responsible for the management of all Operations in Brussels. They are organised in 6 areas and entail the following scope and responsibilities:
* setting the strategy and goals with your team
* defining the organisation that will lead to the expected results
* building and maintaining key customer relationships
* business development:
* supporting the teams in the creation of proposals and the negotiation of contracts
* developing projects (ESCO, EPC,…)
* human resources
* communicating strategy and goals, but also company information
* ensuring people's motivation and adherence to the company culture
* generating and managing change
* identifying, hiring and developing potentials
* setting training & development policies
* managing safety rules and ensuring results
* ensuring the budget preparation
* P&L responsibility
* preparing Business Quarterly Reviews
* member of the Company Management Team, H&S Committee, Company Council (CE-OR)
* our new Operations Manager holds a degree as an Industrial or Civil Engineer - mechanical, electrical or electromechanical; ideally completed by a business education with a min. of 10 years' experience in building and/or industry technics and people management
* knowledge of building technics, HVAC and electrical installations is a strong asset. Also seen as an asset would be knowledge of energy efficiency concepts. You are also very proficient in Dutch, French & English and have enhanced leadership skills
* good interpersonal and communication skills together with commercial and entrepreneurial skills will make you our ideal candidate
* someone who is hands-on & a doer, who is driven to obtain results, capable of handling different tasks at once whilst demonstrating high stress resistance. You are open to digital technologies and you also understand the necessity of the implementation of those
Brussels Operations holds today ca. 450 employees and focuses on operation and maintenance of buildings in the Brussels area (Tertiary, sports centres, hospitals, datacentres, banks, media, etc.), the supplies of facility services and energy efficiency solutions.
When you are part of ENGIE Cofely, you are part of an exciting and diverse work environment in which various techniques are used.
Managing your customers and their sites in your region, together with a solid training in the latest technologies, will allow you to carry out your role in an independent manner whilst benefiting from a team effort.
Your salary package is complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits such as a health and group insurance, meal vouchers and 15 WTR days on top of your legal holidays.
Karin, our Recruitment Sourcer is your HR contact person - +32 2 213 55 07. For an immediate application you just need to click on the apply button (or here if other than Taleo).
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 28 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Operations
- Sector: Energie, Milieu en veiligheid
- Alle vacatures bij Engie Electrabel
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur