We support all those who have the ambition to move forward, institutions and companies, investors and entrepreneurs, beginners or con?rmed customers. We believe that the words independence, collaboration, customer focus, sustainability, ethics, entrepreneurship are not empty concepts.
We believe that it is not the size of a company that makes it great, but its human values and the commitment of its people.
We are committed to investing in our people and providing them with the best possible working environment in order to attract and retain the best talent for the benefit of our clients.
Operational risk and Control Analys
In close and daily collaboration with a broad group of stakeholders across the 3 lines of Defense, the Internal Control Manager :
- Organizes, coordinates and facilitates the implementation & the management of the internal control framework, promoting a robust 1st line risk & control culture ;
- Organizes, operates and documents transversal 1st line control testing activities and self-certification exercises, including RCSA ;
- Identifies, escalates, analyzes and documents operational incidents within expected deadlines with the required level of details & quality, in accordance with the guidelines issued by Risk Management. Collaborates / oversees the definition & implementation of required mitigating actions ;
- Participates to the identification of initiatives to continuously enhance internal control framework and practices. Supports and oversee implementation of enhancements / remediation plans, including follow-up of internal and external recommendations ;
- Ensures set-up and maintenance of key processes documentation and participates to / leads process improvement initiatives ;
- Acts as an escalation point regarding internal control matters (amongst other towards Senior Management, 2nd and 3rd lines) ;
- Produces periodic management reporting over the efficiency of the Internal Control Environment ;
- Contributes to the preparation of the Group yearly internal control self-assessment report ;
- Suggests and roll-out risk & control culture changes initiatives. Actively contributes to improve employees' awareness of operational risk & internal control and encourages good practices. Coach teams on the topic.
- Degree : Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Engineering.
- Year of Experience : ok for a junior
- Languages : Fr + Angl
- IT knowledge : Office
- To have : excellent analytical skills and high attention to details, very good communication and interpersonal skills to gain trust, achieve business objectives and work directly with executive stakeholders.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.