Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the consultancy sector.
Your responsibilities as Office Manager are;
- Provide administrative support for the growing team, acting as the link between the Brussels office and London-based teams;
- Support the London-based Finance and Talent teams with new starter and leaver information, this includes organizing paperwork and updating with team changes, as well as logistical arrangements;
- Act as liaison with the Finance team on payroll;
- Provide support on the organization of marketing and client events, including logistics and on the day support where necessary;
- Maintain the upkeep of the Brussels parts of the company website and office marketing plan with the support of the London-based Marketing team;
- Manage the diaries of senior team members;
- Produce PowerPoint presentations, agendas and take minutes for internal management meetings and wider team meetings;
- Proactively follow-up with the senior management team on their actions from internal meetings;
- Staff the reception desk, answering the general office phone line and directing calls and enquiries as appropriate;
- Book travel for the team;
- Manage stationery, coffee and client lunch orders;
- Build, maintain and manage successful relationships with suppliers and building management;
- Set up meeting rooms and ensure the office is always presentable;
- Support the team with social initiatives and organize team-building activities.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this Office Manager position include:
* You have an excellent knowledge of English and you are fluent in French, any other language is a plus;
* You have at least 3 years of experience in office management;
* You have very good knowledge in MS Office;
* You are organizational and detail-oriented;
* You are proactive and take initiatives;
* You are an excellent relationship builder;
* You are a team player, flexible and resilient.
Our client offers:
* A full-time contract with opportunity of a permanent engagement;
* Continuous feedback and the opportunity to grow as an individual;
* An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position as Office Manager? Apply today!