Who are we?
The Positive Thinking Company is a global tech partner that delivers end-to-end tech solutions. We are positive thinkers who believe that collaboration betters our world! https://positivethinking.tech/
What will you do?
As a .NET developer, your goal will to be responsible for the whole life cycle of an application either to create applications from scratch, improve existing systems or to maintain them.
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients and sectors and on a daily basis you will:
- Contribute to the requirements analysis
- Write the functional code
- Design CI/CD pipelines
- Define protocols and test scenarios
- Take part in the documentation, code review and deployment
- Ensure the quality of the developments and monitor projects in terms of integration and maintenance
If you want to refresh any of these skills, our .NET Community will support you in that!
The technical environments available with our customers are:C#, .NET Core, Web API, ASP.NET technologies, Entity Framework, Microsoft Azure, etc.
On top of that, you could be involved in our solution centres where we develop tailored solutions for our clients.
For some concrete examples of projects, check our uses cases (link: https://positivethinking.tech/use-cases/?exp%5B%5D=software-product-engineering)
Who are you?
As a Positive Thinker you...
- Speak fluent Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a .NET developer.
- Will be an outstanding candidate if you share our values: Positive Thinking, Collaboration, Evolution & Commitment.
- Hold a degree in computer science, but above all we are looking for a passionate person who can present a project that he/she is proud of.
What are we offering you?
- Personal follow-up during your career at PTC
- Catalogue with a wide variety of trainings for hard- and soft skills, private language classes, unlimited access to an E-learning platform (Udemy, Pluralsight,…) and possibility to get certified every year
- Opportunity to join the .NET community and participate in knowledge sharing sessions, events, workshops, etc.
- Join one of the passion communities and practice your hobby or share your interests with other positive thinkers
- International collaboration, possibility to work worldwide
- Competitive salary with a flexible mobility package (variety of choice, including: Electrical/hybrid cars, electrical bikes, payment of rent/mortgage...)
- You will become part of a growing team of people keen on applying the latest technologies and knowledge. You will be able to work in a dynamic, innovating environment with the proper touch of geekiness and yearning for board games.