- A&ES (ADVICE & EXECUTIVE SEARCH)
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Develop new and maintain/adapt/improve existing IT applications on demand of the business by programming independently in a stipulated programming language on one hand and to support projects on the other hand and to collaborate in a team.
- Contribute to and validate the functional analysis and specification of requests for IT developments
- Realize IT projects according to approved functional specifications and within the approved budget and planning. Conduct code reviews and follow up release management
- Develop new programs or adapt existing programs in respect of the existing standards
- Test new developments before submitting them to the key user for user testing
- Document his/her realizations
- Maintain and improve existing IT applications
- Handle all incoming requests related to the applications you're responsible for (Tickets)
- Correct bugs in the applications you're responsible for
- Analyze root causes of frequent problems and propose fundamental solutions
- Realize approved improvements
- Maintain user and technical documentation
- Support business users in the usage of the existing IT applications
- Define the required availability levels and response times with the business owners
- Elaborate support procedures, with escalation to external parties where appropriate
- Measure and report the achieved availability levels and response times
- Assist users in the improved usage of the existing applications
- Propose improvements in the existing applications so as to reduce their Total Cost of Ownership 'TCO'
- Timely report on the status and the progress of his/her assignments
- Actively contribute to the team meetings and to the community meetings
- Participate with permanence’s when required
- should have a degree in IT, or similar by experience
- junior profile: Minimum 2 years of experience
- senior profile: minimum 5 years of experience
- Languages: English and one of the national languages (Dutch or French), other languages are a plus
- Technical knowledge depending on technology : .Net Developer:
- .Net Experienced in back-end development (C#) and Front-end development (ASP .NET/WebForm)
- Backend : C# / JSON / XML
- Database : MS SQL
- Source control: GIT
- IDE : Visual studio
- Deployment : Octopus deploy
- Experience with ReactJS is required (routing, redux, Typescript)
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience manager is a plus
- be a motivated team player, positively contributing to the team's objective.
- be able to easily integrate within the team and share knowledge with the colleagues
- be able to interact with business people (with key-users and end-users), analyze their needs and understand their processes
- be able to handle pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- be able to work in a structured manner
- be able to work agile/scrum
- Certification is a plus
Our client offers you a varied job with growing opportunities (thanks to trainings, coaching, projects and internal mobility) and all this in the heart of Brussels (close to the Grand Place and the central station).
Besides a competitive gross salary, our client offers an extensive standard package of extra-legal benefits.
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Analyse' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.