Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to join our team.?
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
MCO Procurement Analyst
The Procurement team is responsible for the execution and management of purchases of goods and services, including supplier management, project management and process analytics (Due dilligence, Maverick, procurement system management, procurement dashboard reporting.
As MCO Procurement Analyst you will drive the analytical processes to support the local and regional procurement organization and compliance with procurement proceedures. Opportunity to work in an area with a focus on procurement analytical development.
Responsibilities and Objectives
• Responsible for analytical reporting, supporting Procurement team requirements.
• Support monthly reporting cycles, extracting data from Procurement tools, namely Cockpit and Sievo.
• Lead ‘System Ambassador’ role to promote awareness of the functionality of Procurement Reporting Tools.
• Manage Due diligence (Ethics and Business integrity) programme for the region, promoting awareness with business stakeholders, partnering with Ethics and Business and Integrity Internal Control teams to ensure compliance according to company policy. Perform quarterly reporting cycles and KPI report out to CPH. Support annual audit of due diligence process for the region, providing evidence as required to the external audit teams.
• Manage monthly Maverick reporting process, liaising with SBS P2P teams for reporting accuracy. Engage with business requestor where non-compliant activity has been identified and support appropriate remediation plans.
• Periodically provide training to business requestors to maintain awareness of Procurement Policies and Processes.
• As directed support, investigations of procurement deviations (Process, Data, and systems) and liaise with the relevant stakeholders: Procurement excellence, SBS P2P, business partners to ensure remediation plans are applied.
• Manage Procurement system: maintain user access, user profiles, troubleshooting issues.
• Project work as directed by CPH.
Experience: Analytical background and project work
Soft Skills: Good interpersonal skills, fast learning, positive mindset, career driven, teamplayer
Technical skills: Excellent knowledge of excel and digital IT systems
Education: Bachelor degree
Languages: Fluent English
Strong interest in Procurement and driven to invest in your career.
(No procurement experience required)
- Extra-legale vakantiedagen
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.