Equans, the reference for multi-technical installations and maintenance services and is part of the Bouygues group. In our company, we design, install and provide customised solutions and services to improve our clients’ infrastructure, equipment, systems and technical processes. Our ambition? To help companies and local authorities in their transitions:
- energy transition: educing energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- digital transition: connecting equipment to make it more effective and efficient
- industrial transition: optimising productivity and technical installation management
is a major player in the growing European offshore windfarm sector. Constantly seeking innovative solutions, we developed the multidisciplinary concept of the Offshore High-Voltage Substation (OHVS) to optimize exporting power generated by a wind farm. Our capacity to take an OHVS project from the initial feed studies through to operation and maintenance and to deliver on-time has greatly contributed to an increasing number of wind farm investors calling on our involvement.
To join our Offshore Wind-team in Hoboken, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Market Analyst.
As Market Analyst, you will be responsible to: gather and analyze information on market trends, help map the competitive landscape, customer behavior and business opportunities in the offshore wind industry and with this information highlight possible risks and opportunities to help our company make informed strategic decisions.
You have ideally strong analytical skills, business acumen, good communication skills and an understanding of market research and commercial methodologies.
- conduct research and gather information on market growth, customer trends, competitor activities and industry development for the Offshore wind industry
- develop and maintain a database of competitive intelligence including key players, market positioning, industry development and opportunities
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide insights and recommendations for strategic planning, product development and marketing strategies
- monitor and report on industry news, regulatory changes and emerging developments that may impact the business
- work with the aim to automate and/or develop self-service reporting for the leadership, commercial teams and other stakeholders by consistently managing the data flow from various sources, including internal and external data sets
Are we a ‘match’?
- you have a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field
- you have an experience in market research or business analytics
- knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- you have strong analytical skills with the ability to gather, analyze and interpret large data sets
- you have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present findings to stakeholders at all levels
- you pay strong attention to detail and can work independently and as part of a team
- you are fluent in English and Dutch; French and other languages are a plus
If you are passionate about market research and analytics and want to help play a key role in the energy transition, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
GSM & smartphone
Internetvergoeding / Abonnement
Tussenkomst openbaar vervoer
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group- & hospitalization insurance
- eco & meal vouchers, representation allowance
- concessionary travel, lease car (with fuel card), parking, bicycle lease plan
- smartphone with subscription, laptop, internet fee
- additional paid leave, homeworking
We are looking forward to meeting you!