Looking for an amazing career in hospitality?
We are looking for exceptional people to join our award-winning team to provide service that goes the extra mile.
In return, you’ll get a chance meet people around the world as well as a competitive tax-free salary and excellent travel benefits for you and your family.
- 1+ year of hospitality/customer service experience
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes and minimum height of 160 cm which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE's employment visa requirements