- Page Personnel
- Interim, Voltijds
Our client is a world-leading industrial company that is looking for a dynamic supply chain lover to join their team for a temporary mission. They are active in the chemical sector and propose a healthy and friendly work atmosphere.
As a Logistics Specialist you'll be in charge of :
- following-up on implementation of preventive and corrective actions
- following-up on customs clearance as well as excise reporting and ensuring proper filing of reports and documents
- checking of invoices and identifying opportunities to minimize cost through process optimization
- supporting the Logistics Lead with new and ongoing Supply Chain projects
- coordinating and following-up on shipments (imported/exported)
The ideal Logistics Specialist should :
- have 1-3 year's hands-on experience in related discipline, preferably in a chemicals or dangerous goods environment
- communicate well, orally and in writing, in English and Dutch or French.
- be motivated, well-organized with a positive and 'can-do' attitude, quick-learner + capable to work autonomously and in team
- have a basic understanding of INCOTERMS and regulations about transport of dangerous goods (ADR, IATA, IMDG)
- have a good understanding of import/export documentation for shipments
- be client-oriented
Our client offers a competitive salary with great benefits but also a professional development opportunities and a friendly work environment.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Functietype: Supply chain
- Sector: Chemie en Pharmacie
- Academische Bachelor
- 23 april
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Logistiek' jobs in Vlaams-Brabant meteen in je mailbox.