6 van 7Volgende
Robert Half Legal is looking for a Legal Counsel for an international leading company active in the industry sector in Waregem.
Legal Counsel - Waregem
As a Group Legal Counsel, you will be part of the Tax & Legal department. You will deliver legal support to the business in the following domains:
- You will draft/review commercial contracts (purchase, sales, R&D, etc.) and all kinds of legal documents, provide general legal advice, conduct negotiations, monitor disputes and litigations and therefore liaise with internal clients and external advisors;
- You will identify, analyze and mitigate legal risks on all levels, formulating clear recommendations and assuring legal compliance. You will draft and manage legal templates to optimize the contract review process;
- You will coordinate the corporate housekeeping of various subsidiaries of the group both in Belgium and abroad with regard to annual shareholders meetings, corporate changes, etc. and advise where necessary in close cooperation with the business, accountants, notaries, law firms and tax advisors and the Tax and Legal department;
- You will advise and assist in the execution of group corporate projects and restructurings such as acquisitions/mergers/incorporations/liquidations etc. in close cooperation with the accountants, notaries, law firms and tax advisors and the Tax and Legal department;
- You will advise on legal and regulatory developments affecting the business.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for the position of Legal Counsel include:
- You have a Master in Law and +/- 8 years of experience of which preferably a number of years as an in-house legal counsel in an international environment;
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral) in Dutch, English and French and good knowledge of German is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of M&A, corporate & commercial law, real estate regulations;
- Straight forward, hands on, no 9-5 mentality;
- Pro-active and pragmatic attitude;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate effectively with internal clients and external advisors;
- You like to work in a demanding environment with strict deadlines, numerous stakeholders in a global organization (legal, tax, treasury, finance, accounting);
- You are punctual, attentive to detail and well organized;
- You are entrepreneurial and you take ownership;
- You are a team player with strong negotiating and interpersonal skills but you are able to work independently and autonomously;
- You are analytical, flexible and convincing toward colleagues to accept legally sound solutions;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Solid understanding of an entity's financial statements and its consequences is a plus;
- Willing to travel if required.
Interested in this position? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Louise, 235, 10th floor,
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 2 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Bedrijfsjuristen
- Sector: Industrie en Machinebouw
- Alle vacatures via Robert Half Legal Brussels
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Onbepaalde duur