2 van 3Volgende
Our client is an independent Benelux law firm and one of the largest law firms in Europe, with over 400 lawyers, civil law notaries and tax advisers in offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Luxembourg, New York and Rotterdam. Our client believes in teamwork, sharing knowledge and experience in order to provide efficient results, solutions and advice that help our clients best achieve their objectives. Their independent thinking and creativity, as well as the dynamism of their professionals, make the difference between mere competence and true excellence.
For their Brussels office, they are looking for a Legal Assistant to join and support their Corporate Mergers & Acquisition Practice Group.
Legal Assistant M&A Practice
- You will be drafting minutes and agreements;
- You will participate in legal research (documentation and press);
- You will take care of communications (by telephone, e-mail, etc.) with various internal and external clients;
- You will perform a variety of operational and administrative task (e.g. preparing legal documents and translations, drawing up and managing files, drafting letters, e-mails, presentations and filing);
- Improving and maintaining one’s professional knowledge and technical skills in order to maximize own expertise and optimally apply this within the organization.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Law or ‘Rechtspraktijk’ or at least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus;
- You have good writing and communication skills;
- You are precise and well organized, with a strong sense of responsibility and committed to deliver quality work;
- You are discrete and able to handle confidential matters;
- You have a pro-active and flexible mindset;
- You are familiar with legal terminology.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 16 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Administratie en support
- Sector: Dienstverlening en Human Resource
- Alle vacatures via USG Professionals Legal
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Beperkte ervaring (< 2 jaar)
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur