Andere jobs via Michael Page
Populaire jobs in Sales buitendienst / vertegenwoordiger:
- Sales Officer
- Technisch-commerciële buitendienst - account manager
- Account Manager detachering & interim management (m/v)
- Account Manager Liège
- Accountmanager CNC Machines
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
This company is the world leader in plant based natural ingredients. They have experienced a very strong growth the past few years and its reputation is founded on the excellence of its products and its customer service.
With an industrial and sales presence on a global scale, they produce natural ingredients for the food, flavourings, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetics industries.
They are very focused on innovation and their strength lies in its scientific teams, dedicated to research and support for its customers development projects, as well as the responsiveness of the sales teams.
Key Accountmanager Nutrition and Health
As a Key Accountmanager Nutrition and Health you are responsible for developing sales in your market. You manage and develop a professional customer portfolio within the Nutrition and Health sector, to whom you promote the products.
As the client's first point of contact, you manage sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
Tracking and developing the customer portfolios
- Working to establish quantified targets in your area and aligning your own actions to achieve them.
- Expending and developing existing accounts with a view to building customer loyalty.
- Identifying customers' plans and tracking their development.
- Continuously improving market knowledge, through direct customer interaction and market analyses.
Sales and advice to the customer portfolios
- Co-ordinate and conduct sales prospection.
- Drafting and negotiating sales proposals through to the signing of contracts.
- Providing an interface between R&D and customers in specific development projects.
- Manage commercial and technical requests and propose solutions.
- Managing the after-sales follow-up and monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Reporting regularly on your sales activities and results.
This is a very independent role with offices in Brussels and Amsterdam. You ideally live around Antwerp and are active in the Benelux.
As a Key Accountmanager Nutrition and health:
- You ideally have a degree in Chemistry/Bio/Pharma/Engineering/ ... or Business.
- You have a first experience as a Key Accountmanager in a B-to-B business, ideally with ingredients.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English and have a good level in French.
- You have mastered methods of selling and negotiating and have excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- You have proven perseverance, persuasion, reactivity and adaptability skills.
- You are located around Antwerp and are flexible to work in Benelux
Challenging and independent Key Accountmanager job within the health industry. Next to that you receive a competitive salary package with interesting benefits.
+32 3 303 28 72
Emiel Banningstraat 47
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Sales buitendienst / vertegenwoordiger
- Sector: Grondstoffen, Landbouw en Voeding
- Alle vacatures via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Academische Bachelor
- Onbepaalde duur