BRITA, an international and family owned company with headquarters in Taunusstein (Germany), is an expert in drinking water filtration and has subsidiaries and joint ventures across the globe. BRITA is focused on treatment and optimization of water and helps people to improve the quality of their water. They offer a diverse product range: from water filter jugs and taps to enhance your home, to professional-grade filtration solutions and more. Thanks to their focus on sustainability and passion for the business, they have been awarded many times for their innovative product range in the past few years. In order to develop their activities in the Benelux market further, they are looking for a Key Account Manager Retail.
Key Account Manager Retail
- As the single point of contact for your clients, you develop and maintain an existing customer portfolio of retailers with focus on long-term partnerships.
- You are responsible for the sales and follow-up of large key accounts. You optimize their product range, set up annual business plans, (cross-) merchandising and digital actions and initiate national promotion campaigns. You negotiate the annual contracts and conditions and introduce new topics.
- You conduct the necessary analyses for each client, create an action plan per account, taking into consideration the necessary corrective actions, and provide a monthly sales forecast.
- You collect the necessary market information and report these internally, working together closely with other departments within the organization (such as marketing, sales, supply chain and accounting) and with the colleagues of the cluster Benelux-France.
- You report to the Sales Director Benelux.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or level of thinking, with minimum 5 years experience in a B2B sales or key account management role.
- You are familiar with the distribution / retail / FMCG industry. Experience with category management and premium brands is an asset.
- You are a team player with excellent stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally. You are strong in developing and maintaining long-term partnerships.
- You are analytic, business oriented and you have a strategic mindset.
- You are able to work autonomously, you are flexible and organized.
- You are an excellent communicator in Dutch, French and English.
- A key role with the possibility to have direct impact on the results and a diverse range of contacts and career perspective.
- A professional organization, known for its strong reputation and with emphasis on innovation and development of new products.
- A premium brand in a family owned company that is passionate about the product and proud about its success story.
- An employer who values long-term relations with their customers and employees and encourages a good team spirit, respect and the personal development of their employees.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits, a company car and future career development opportunities.
Please click the Apply button to send your CV. For additional information please contact Katrin Broes at +32 (0)3 281 15 50 (ref.no. BE-05074).
This recruitment is exclusively performed by Mercuri Urval.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 16 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Sales buitendienst / vertegenwoordiger
- Sector: Distributie en Retail
- Alle vacatures via Mercuri Urval
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur