6 van 21Volgende
Junior Recruitment Officer
As Recruitment officer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will part of the recruitment team and report the recruitment Manager.
- Meetings and intakes with hiring managers
- Liaising with finance to get approvals on recruitment
- Review and advertise vacancies using multiple channels (company website, job boards, social media etc.)
- CV sourcing on LinkedIn to identify top talent
- CV management on our ATS (Application Tracking System)
- Management and follow up of the referral program
- CV screening to short list best applicants
- Giving feedback to candidates including making offers
- Giving feedback and follow up with hiring managers
- Briefing and follow up with recruitment agencies when needed
- Developing relationships with schools to attract interns and students to join us
- Organizing and participating to recruitment events
- Recruitment reporting
- Participating in projects related to recruitment strategy such as employer branding.
Interested in this position? Apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Ideal Profile for the function of Junior Recruitment Officer:
- A first experience in Recruitment - expertise in advertising, social media, and communication profiles is highly appreciated
- Graduated in Human Resources or related studies.
- Perfect command of Dutch and English. A good level in French is a plus
- Autonomous & proactive
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, capable of interacting with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Enthusiastic team-player
- Interest in digital marketing and social media
Our client offers:
- A Permanent contract
- The possibility to join a dynamic group of people that strongly focusses on team effort and result
- A company working for several local and international clients who has offices in Belgium but also New York, London, Paris, Singapore, Cape town, etc.
- A Nice salary package in line with a junior experience
- Homeworking possibility
- An incredible rooftop
Do you have a first experience in recruitment and are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and international company? Do you speak perfectly Dutch and are you an enthusiastic team-player? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Avenue Louise 326
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 47 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Rekrutering & selectie
- Sector: Media en Communicatie
- Alle vacatures via Walters People Brussel-BS
- Academische Bachelor
- Onbepaalde duur
Van € 2.300 tot € 2.500 per maand