2 van 3Volgende
Well, FSM Group can help you become the salesperson that you have always wanted to be by working as a head hunter!
FSM Group is a recruitment consultancy founded 10 years ago and that has four divisions: Eyetech Solutions (IT profiles), Fuse Engineering (engineering profiles), James Woodman (financial profiles) and LEDR Executive Solutions (executive profiles).
For the past 10 years, we have been developing more and more, but nothing would have been possible without our head hunters. This is why we invest in them by training them on a daily basis in our FSM Academy and by turning them into the best versions of themselves. With those continuous training sessions, you will become a real specialist. Your expertise will be the reason why your clients and candidates trust you more than anyone else.
Junior head hunter - Success comes with hard work
Your objective as a sales consultant is to make deals. To do so, you will:
- Market expansion by proposing your services in order to broaden your client portfolio
- Call candidates that you have found on the different job boards or who have answered to the ads that you have written
- Negotiate terms and conditions of the contracts with your clients
- Be the most urgent consultant to have faster results than the competition
- You are passionate about sales and want to build a career in this area
- You are dynamic and want to work in a fast-paced environment that will motivate you to always go the extra mile
- You speak English and French or English and Dutch on a professional level
- You have a degree (a first job experience is a plus)
- You have a competitive mindset and you will always aim for the first place
- An unlimited duration contract with a fixed salary of 30K gross and uncapped commissions (up to 22% per month and up to 32% per quarter)
- After 6 months you will receive meal vouchers of 8€ per day, a phone subscription and group, health and dental care insurances
- After 6 months and by reaching your target, you will have your first company car with a fuel card
- Awesome and various incentives: lunches in star restaurants, luxury watches, trips to mystery destinations, etc.
- A meritocratic environment where you will always be rewarded for your hard work
+32 (0)2 647 32 67
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 23 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Supply chain
- Sector: Dienstverlening en Human Resource
- Alle vacatures via FSM Group
- Academische Bachelor
- Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
Van € 30.000 tot € 50.000 per jaar