30 van 31Volgende
We are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join us at our EMEA headquarter in Rijmenam.
Junior Financial Analyst (English)
In this newly created role, the Junior Financial Analyst job is to give structured visibility to the management so that they can quickly see and understand where they have to optimize the way of working. You not only have to be able to summarize/analyze large data, you also have to translate these in practical and concrete suggestions and share your insights to management/business in a timely, accurate, clear and reliable manner. You provide relevant data and analyzes on a periodic and ad hoc basis, with the aim of making results measurable. Your responsibilities would include data analysis, reporting, planning and sales process optimization.
In addition, duties will include working closely with information systems members in specifying and designing automated tools to help answer repeatedly asked questions quickly and accurately.
You will work under general supervision and coaching of a senior business analyst in order to gradually take up more responsibility, though a certain degree of autonomy and resourcefulness is required for success in this position.
Your essential tasks?
The Junior Business Analyst will be the link between Sales, ICT, Business Projects & Finance and will support the regional business efficiency by acting as a local liaison for internal customers, such as the Country Directors, Sales Representatives, CEMEA management, etc. by performing the following tasks:
* The preparation and interpretation of quantitative analysis of region, sales representative, customer performance, product/pricing/margin analysis, etc.
* Assist with the development of sales goals
* Creation and maintenance of weekly and monthly standard reporting/ templates/ PowerPoints for management through data from Business Warehouse (BW)/SAP/Salesforce
* Ad hoc analysis
* You develop a helicopter view in order to design/streamline and adjust new procedures/policies, systems and measurement tools to improve business processes + troubleshoot system issues
* Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Expert in Excel (No knowledge of Makro's Required)
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Analytical Mindset
- Knowledge of Sales Force of SAP is an asset, but not necessary
- A dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- A full-time and varied job in an international company
- A salary in line with the market. On top of that, extra-legal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, pension and hospitalisation insurance
- A comprehensive training package to further develop you as a member of the family.
Jana De Smet
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 13 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Controlling
- Sector: ICT, Telecom en Internet
- Alle vacatures via Recrewtment Finance
- Academische Bachelor
- Onbepaalde duur