5 van 12Volgende
Our client is an agency that advises clients on all aspects of Search Marketing, Google Ad Words and optimisation of projects and their positioning in search engines. They also offer services of web analytics to help clients maximise their online advertising campaigns and to better understand the behaviour of users on their websites. Currently growing, our client is looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Consultant. The agency is located in Brussels, reachable with the public transports.
Junior Digital Marketing Consultant
Responsibilities as a Junior digital Marketing Consultant:
- Plan, manage and analyse digital advertising campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms,
- Provide business-minded campaign updates and ensure that our clients are satisfied with their Return-On Investment (ROI),
- Turn data into information, and provide analyses and recommendations through web analytics & digital business intelligence,
- Provide support, analysis, data, presentations and copywriting in the framework of existing missions and projects,
- Collaborate with eBusiness Consultants in the account management of your clients,
- Advise clients on new market trends (web), services and any other opportunity,
Career & learning Path
- Continuous learning internally (self-learning & through colleagues) and externally,
- First months focused on digital advertising projects and learning the foundations,
- Growth path towards client & project management, as well as digital business intelligence & digital strategy.
As a Junior Digital Marketing Consultant:
- You have a Master's University Degree in Economics, Business administration, Management or Marketing.
- STARTERS (0-2 years of experiences)
- You have an affinity or a great interest in consultancy, Online Marketing, Search Marketing and Web Analytics
- You have an interest in getting to know the industry of Search Marketing and Web Analytics
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You are dynamic and enjoy working in a team
- You have good language skills of Dutch, French and English
- An attractive salary and a fixed bonus package. In addition, it offers extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, pension insurance & hospitalisation, internet, package cell phone, etc.)
- The opportunity for young graduates to start in a company that offers trainings and help you develop your skills and build your career
- You will work with international clients in the FMCG, Cosmetics, Automotive, etc. sector
+32 2 290 97 23
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 31 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Digital marketing
- Sector: Distributie en Retail
- Alle vacatures via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur