A growing company in the pharmaceutical sector.
Junior Demand Planner
- The junior demand planner will manage over 350 products in close collaboration with the Senior Demand Planning Officer, with main goal of having the right amount of stock at the right time. The amount of products increases with new launches and follow-up with different departements will be part of the job (Portfolio/Sales/Regulatory/Suppliers/Finance/Third Parties).
- The Junior Demand Planning Officer will support the Senior Demand Planning Officer in charge of all demand planning tasks including estimate of future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, developing forecasts models, issuing PO's and monitoring all deliveries.
- Updating and maintaining correct Master data in Hierrachy file as well as in system Oracle
- Item creation in files, system Oracle and send to warehouse for alignment
- COGS list updates on quarterly basis for in-house and when changes occur for third parties
- New Launch Product fiche files preparations
- Order submission Oracle + Order Management file update (dispatch APL India/Malta/Third Party)
- Arrange transportation for third parties orders
- Close PO's in system after last balance quantities
- Follow-up with Inbound Interface Report and navigate with It Team when issues arise
- Extra Attention on new launches orders/PPO's and new suppliers
- Rolling Marketing Forecast review internally with help of Portfolio Manager and Business Controller with focus on new launches/switches and actuals verifications
- Replenishment forecast for in-house calculations and upload Oracle
- Replinshment forecast for third parties
- Ageing and write-off risk calculations per sku + monthly meeting to inform Sales/Finance
- Monthly PO review meeting and Ageing/Liquidation meeting + preparations of files
Creating specific new reporting when required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or Supply Chain or equivalent in 1-2years experience in supply chain environment
- Team player that requires minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Languages : Dutch and English with a functional knowledge of French
- Strong foundational knowledge of working in excel and experience in PowerPoint presentations
- Experience or knowledge Supply Chain Planning Process
- Analytical skills
- Pro-active and adaptable to changes
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone analytical, with excellent communication skills. Assertiveness and communication competencies will be also essential.
A permanent contract after an interim period
An attractive salary package
Possibility to grow in a exiting sector