Our client is active in the facility management sector. You will be part of the Group Finance team and you will be in charge of the Financial Planning and Analysis of the Group.
The scope of responsibilities for this job as Junior Controller includes:
- Driving of financial performance management based on Group KPI (including Gross Margin, Business lines reporting, Customer segments, etc) and monitoring the Group and Regional performance, in close communication with the local Finance teams ;
- Support Budget and management cycle process and preparation ;
- Establishing standardized reporting - participate in the set-up of Group-wide FP&A tool ;
- Controlling and reporting of Group Holding entities.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this job as Junior Controller include:
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree ;
- You are fluent in English and French ;
- You are a fresh graduate ;
- You are at ease with the use of Excel and SAP ;
- You have an analytical mindset. You are also proactive and really motivated.
Our client offers:
- A competitive salary package ;
- A full time contract and flexible working hours ;
- The possibility of home working ;
- An easily accessible workplace by public transport but also parking places ;
- A permanent contract after an interim period.
Interested in this position? Apply today.