2 van 3Volgende
IT IAM Engineer
Carrefour Belgium is looking forward to hiring an IAM Engineer in the team that's responsible for IT Network & Security.
Our ideal candidate holds a bachelor in IT, has 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience and specialized in IT Identity and Access Management over the last few years. He or she will work closely together as well with some of our external managed services providers.
Your day to day tasks and responsibilities will be among others the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on your interests and level of knowledge and experience:
Operational support for Carrefour's central identity and user access management system, MFA and SSO infrastructure. Solve high impact operational issues related to employee identity.
Analysis, design and implementation of access management processes. (E.g. management of the identity lifecycle, access requests, creation / modification of accounts, management of role definitions, review of entitlements.)
Construction of mechanisms related to logging. (Authentication and authorization mechanisms, single sign-on mechanisms and multi-factor authentication.)
Preparation and implementation of connectors / mechanisms for integrating the identity management system and access to managed systems.
Prepare documentation and technical specifications for the purpose of knowledge management or for audits.
Ensure compliance with Carrefour's standards for security, privacy and accessibility.
Communicate and partner up in order to collaborate, share data and results with various individuals and teams across all levels in the organization.
As a future IAM Engineer @ Carrefour Belgium, you're familiar with a relevant part of the IT technical topics mentioned here below:
- Directory Services, Identity Lifecycle Management, Multi-Factor Authentication (Onespan), Privileged Access Management and Single Sign-On / Federation concepts and technologies.
- Design and implementation of security controls according to reference frameworks. (NIST, CIS.)
- At least one scripting language.
- IT authentication and authorization.
- The ability to work autonomously under minimal supervision.
- Customer orientation, excellent communication skills, the capability to defend your ideas whilst being open to listen to others as well.
- Eagerness to learn and a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- A positive and accountable mindset.
- A permanent position in our internal IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.
- An accessible head office (1140 Evere / Brussels) without parking problems.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home, for a better work / life balance.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 12 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: ICT
- Sector: Distributie en Retail
- Alle vacatures bij Carrefour
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Onbepaalde duur