IT Domain Manager (M/W) - Nijvel
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
IT Domain Manager (M/W) - Nijvel
MEDI-MARKET GROUP is a young and dynamic Belgian chain in pharmacy and para-pharmacy. Via about 50 physical stores up to 1.000m² (Medi Market and Pharmacy By Medi-Market), 6 beauty institutes (l’Institut) and 2 webshops (https://pharmacy-medi-market.be and www.medi-market.be), we try to offer the broadest selection of healthcare products at the lowest prices. Our innovative concept guarantees our customers a personalised advice by experts and a wide range of healthcare products, natural medicines, dermo cosmetics, specialised nutrition, and baby care products. The group grows fast, follows an omnichannel strategy and has strong ambitions to grow even further. We also started our European expansion in Italy and France.
To ensure the continuous growth of the group and to strengthen the team at the headquarters located in Nivelles (Walloon Brabant), Medi-Market Group is looking for an:
IT DOMAIN MANAGER (M/W)
Full-time permanent contract
The lT Domain Manager's objectives are:
- Define the evolution of the information system within its perimeter in line with business priorities.
- Monitor the projects in its portfolio to ensure the stability of the systems he is responsible for.
- Improve performance and manage budgets in line with the company's strategy and priorities.
The lT Domain Manager will have to manage the necessary resources (such as a Business Analyst, Product Owner and Developer) to succeed in his mission.
These skills can also be taken care of by the lT Domain Manager himself.
- Represent the business owners in the daily life of the systems.
- Launch and control new projects within its perimeter in line with the company's priorities.
- Set priorities in its project portfolio in accordance with the business.
- Lead and control the functional design of each project in its portfolio.
- Manage and monitor the evolution of processes and systems in line with the business strategy.
- Assure, as soon as the needs are expressed, the usability of the future systems in all its dimensions (acceptance, costs, performance, ergonomics).
- Define of the actions and processes of management of the current systems in all its dimensions (end-user assistance, incident management, monitoring of quality of service, contracts, satisfaction, training).
- Organize the testing strategy to ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Ensure the setup of end-user training to ensure the proper functioning of the systems of his scope.
- Manage the performance of his team.
You will work in various contexts in a fast-growing retail organization, going from Finance and HR over Supply Chain to point of sale. You are in direct contact with the business stakeholders. You also work on different assignments at the same time.
Some of our solutions:
- Hybris Ecom and PIM, automatic stock replenishment (custom dev), stockvaluation (custom dev), …
- Saas : Manhattan Scale (WMS), Netsuite (ERP), Office 365, IBM Workload Automation, SAP C4C, SAP marketing cloud, Qlick Sense (reporting) …
- Projects to come like setting up a Data Lake & DWH, Intranet, new POS, … (technologies not chosen yet).
Our ambition is gradually to internalize more and more core capabilities to support our landscape and to have a key knowledge in house to make solutions evolve.
You are part of the small and flexible IT Team within Medi-Market Group.
You report directly to the Head of IT of the group.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree or equivalent by experience.
- You are flexible and like diversity in the work.
- Experience within several domains of a Retail organization is a plus.
- Experience in the (para)pharmaceutical sector is a plus.
- You are bilingual French/English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are assertive and have good oral and written skills.
- You are conscient and systematic. You can work on your own and show initiative to deal with unexpected events.
- You are enthusiastic and like to learn a lot and have a strong desire to participate to the growth and success of the group.
- Location: Nijvel.
- Dynamical and fast evolving organisation.
- Full time permanent contract.
- The opportunity to participate actively to the development of a mid-size company in full expansion.
- A competitive salary in relation with your past experiences and responsibilities.
- Result driven management with a lot of room for personal initiative.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- 15 maart
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Management' jobs in Waals-Brabant meteen in je mailbox.