22 van 34Volgende
Our client, a Belgian manufacturer and distributor of advanced lubricants, is actively looking for a Sales Support Specialist as an extension of the current team. This company has a very international scope and is fast growing. Currently they are looking for a new colleague to expand and support the Spanish Speaking Markets (Southern Europe and Latin America) + Italian Market
The company is located in the region of Hoboken and can easily be reached by car. The connection with public transport is less evident.
International Sales Support - Spanish/Italian
As Sales Support Representative for the Spanish speaking Market (Southern Europe & Latin America) and Italy you are responsible for following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the entire order-to-cash process; from order processing and follow-up to shipping, invoicing and after sales
- Configure the most optimal container/truck load
- Provide support to the Account Managers in your region
- Product & Pricing Management: propose equivalent products to customers, give discounts on the gross price, prepare price lists, ... in consultation with the account managers
- You act as a central point of contact for distributors in your region
- You are the key figure between the internal organization and the customer. You will have to coordinate on a regular basis with various internal departments (traffic department, production, sales, marketing ...)
- You work in close contact with production to avoid peaks in the production and supply chain
- Daily customer contact in which you will be responsible for implementing and translating the commercial strategy: upselling / cross-selling, pushing marketing & promo actions, collecting & mapping customer information in the CRM, ...
You will report to the Sales Support Coordinator of your region.
- You have relevant experience in Customer Service positions (order to cash)
- You speak fluent English, Spanish and Italian, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You like internal (traffic department, sales, marketing) and external (clients, distributors) contact
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Diplomatic and assertive communication style
- You are a born problem solver
- You are a result oriented team player
- Accurate and stress-resistant
- After a successful interim period, you will receive a permanent contract
- Competitive salary package (insurances, meal vouchers,…)
- Dynamic and international team
- Fast-growing and successful organization
- Varied position with lots of opportunities
- Training and development
+32 3 303 02 82
Emiel Banningstraat 47
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 40 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Customer service
- Sector: Chemie en Pharmacie
- Alle vacatures via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academische Bachelor