3 van 5Volgende
Sanoma Learning consists of six companies, which operate in five European countries. These local learning companies, VAN IN (Belgium), Sanoma Pro (Finland), Malmberg & Iddink (the Netherlands), Nowa Era (Poland) and Sanoma Utbildning (Sweden) are among the best in their own markets and still growing. Most of them are clear market leaders. Together these companies form a strong European learning player that combines high quality personalized learning content and efficient teacher workflow solutions for its customers’ advantage.VAN IN is the leading provider of learning solutions in Belgium and the front runner in the development of digital learning solutions. VAN IN provides printed and digital learning content and tools for primary, secondary and higher education.
At Sanoma Learning, a leading European learning provider, we shape the education of tomorrow by developing innovative learning solutions.
Bingel is a very beautiful example of how we do that.
Bingel is the personalized teaching and adaptive digital learning platform for Primary Education. It's used by more than 1 million pupils and teachers in Belgium, Finland, the Netherlands and Sweden and is now being piloted in Poland as well. Bingel has been internationally awarded in London as best International Educational Resource and with a European Comenius EduMedia Award in Berlin.
Bingel is today a very engaging educational platform with a very high satisfaction rate among its users (NPS score of 67!).Our ambition is that teachers and pupils use Bingel every day. Therefore we design, build and integrate innovative, social, data-driven and personalized functionalities and components.
We bring better learning outcomes to pupils and support teachers in their daily workflow.
With Bingel we shape the education of tomorrow, for all children in primary education.
International Product Manager Bingel
We are looking for an International Product Manager for Bingel.
Digitization changes the learning experience. Technology is offering possibilities in learning and in engaging students that didn’t exist before. This transformation calls for new kinds of solutions to meet the needs of teachers, learners and their parents. What we have to offer is a job in which you can be part of making a dent in an industry. Let's work together to develop something new and create the education of tomorrow.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager to lead the product management team for Bingel, the successful digital Primary Education platform. A senior leader, who has a proven track record in product management in an international setting and experience of working with digital development. Are you driven by making a difference for our customers across all Sanoma Learning countries?
As the Product Manager for the Bingel platform your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the end-to-end success of the platform on across all five Sanoma Learning countries (Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Poland), supported by local Product Managers.
- Strong contribution to the vision, strategic objectives and success metrics for the platform.
- Together with the team your key domains will be Customer satisfaction, Design, Functionalities, Branding, Positioning and Quality.
- Preparation of the Strategy & Investment Plan.
- Design customer centric experiences and processes with business stakeholders.
- Serving as a first point of contact for local Product Managers regarding local market needs and developments.
- Management of the funneling and prioritisation of Epics on the Portfolio Backlog.
- Communication of product vision to the Product Owners (feature) and teams through regular prioritisation of development work.
- Providing the CPO (Chief Product Officer) and local Product Managers with defined release scope and the value that will be realised.
- Measuring the benefit hypothesis and evaluation of the products/features delivered.
- Use data to discover opportunities, track product performance, build customer empathy and support decision-making in bringing new elements on the market.
- Creation and leading an effective Portfolio Management team, comprising of both the central team and the local Product Managers, and continuously developing of its ways of working.
- Supporting the center of excellence in developing agile governance.
A successful candidate leads with business objectives, is driven by customers and is tech savvy. He/she will also need strong skills in
- Team leadership and people management
- Product Management
- Project/program management
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Ability to switch between the big picture and operative activities
- International stakeholder management (business, operations, technology across the group of companies)
- Fluent communication in written and oral English
- Agile practises (especially SAFe, Scrum), preferably experience from working in an agile organization
The Product Manager position is part of Sanoma Learning organization. The Product Manager leads the product management team and reports to the Chief Product Officer, Primary Education. This role is held by the Managing Director of VAN IN in Belgium. The Product Manager, his/her team and the Bingel development teams are located in the VAN IN office in Wommelgem, Belgium. You work in close cooperation with the development team in Den Bosch, the Netherlands, the Opco Product Managers (in Belgium, Finland, the Netherlands, Poland and Sweden) and the Digital Lead, who's responsible for development and operations of the platform.
At Sanoma Learning and VAN IN you will have a meaningful and responsible work. You will become a part of our enthusiastic and professional work community.
03/355 35 07
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 42 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Product management
- Sector: Uitgeverijen en Drukkerijen
- Wommelgem (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Talentfinder
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Onbepaalde duur