Our client is a world leader in the highly specialized fields of dredging and land reclamation, solutions for the offshore energy market, environmental and infra marine works.
- Analyzing contracts with respect to liabilities and insurable risks;
- Risk assessment;
- Giving advice and support to the working companies of the group on insurance matters;
- Negotiation with brokers and insurance-companies concerning policy-content, premiums and renewal;
- Build up expertise regarding available insurance products.
- You hold a degree in law and by preference have 5 to 10 years' experience in insurance matters (third party liability, technical insurances, marine insurances,…).
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You work autonomously and are a problem-solver by nature.
- You have an eye for order and organization and enjoy being part of a team.
- You have excellent communication and social skills.
- You are flexible towards short-notice travelling.
An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.