B.I.G. is headquartered in Belgium and employs 4,700 people worldwide. We have production sites in 17 countries across Eurasia, America and Oceania and serve customers in 140 countries. B.I.G. reported a turnover of 1,7 bn. euro in 2020.
At Beaulieu International Group, we work with purpose and passion to build the future.
Our spirit of enterprise and ambition are the drivers of permanent added value for customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and the society we work in.
Innovation Project Engineer
Become an Innovation Project Engineer and participate in ambitious process- and product development projects
Are you interested in R&D in a production environment and would you like to acquire broad business skills as well? Do you feel excited about working in an international environment alongside the most innovative minds in technology?
• Examining the production parameters with the input of various departments
• Mapping and analyzing production processes
• Developing methods to optimize quality and output
• Testing improvement proposals cost-effectively and efficiently and evaluating them
• Coordinating their implementation in production if tested positively
• Ensuring that our quality procedures are being implemented
• Safeguarding the content of ISO-procedures, instructions and documents within your department
• Contributing to new product development in close collaboration with business and the central innovation team
• You report to an Innovation Project Manager
• Graduated as an MsC in Chemical, Sustainable Materials or Bioscience Engineering, ideally you’ve already gained some work experience
• Great interest in the techniques of a production environment
• Eager to develop new products or optimize processes
• Caring about excellence in innovation
• Strongly dynamic and curious personality
• Result oriented, thinking and acting in systematic ways
• Eager to work in an international environment and willing to travel for work
You have a good command of English and at least one other language, preferably Dutch or French
• You're joining a growing company with respect for its people, passion for its products and striving for continuous innovation
• Sustainability is a key strategic element for our company
• An attractive salary package
• An intellectually challenging job in an international environment
• The opportunity for a (long-term) international assignment
• Immediate action and integration into the workforce
• A training and coaching program to develop technical and business skills
• Career guidance from within the Innovation team