ICT Security Engineer
- Beaulieu International Group
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
ICT Security Engineer
- Understand security threats and perform risk analysis of threats
- Help designing secure networks and determine best practice methods
- Support investigations of security incidents or breaches that occur
- Document incidents and generate reports for team members and key staff
- Work with the Security manager to develop and implement security policies and best practices
- Work with other Beaulieu ICT team members to augment their role and advise on security issues
- Involvement in the monitoring and audit of systems and processes
- Help to deliver security awareness training
- Liaise with colleagues and management around cybersecurity issues and strategy. This will require good
report writing skills and general communication skills
- Manage our IT discovery & compliance tool
- Follow-up remediation of detected vulnerabilities.
- Coordinate penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards
- Keep your knowledge about the cyber threat landscape up to date
- You have a Masters’ degree in computer science or related field (or Bachelor equivalent by experience)
- You have experience in information security. You are highly knowledgeable about the cybersecurity threat landscape
- You have problem solving capabilities
- You are highly knowledgeable about networks, firewalls, operating systems, antivirus, active directory security and (cloud) applications
- You have practical knowledge of pen testing
- You have practical knowledge of the application of a variety of security tools
- You have a good understanding of the application of human centered security such as security awareness training
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are a team player
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a mind that likes to delve into problems
- You understand the concept of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while
understanding business impact and constraints
- You are able to work independently in a disciplined and sructured way
- You‘re joining a growing company with respect for its people, passion for its products and striving for continuous innovation
- An attractive remuneration package
- A challenging future in an international context with numerous internal opportunities
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur
- 10 mei
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Management' jobs in West-Vlaanderen meteen in je mailbox.