9 van 9Volgende
With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, our client operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
HR Operations Manager
Our client is currently seeking a HR Operations Manager to join the EMEAI team. Reporting directly to the Director HR Operations EMEAI, you will focus on providing consultative services and expertise to the business across Benelux and Eastern Europe.
Aspects Of The Role Include
- Providing support and guidance to the business and employees.
- Partnering with CoE’s and HRBPs on the design, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, making sure new services and programs are in compliance with local policies and procedures for the region.
- Responsible for consistent and efficient delivery of a broad range of HR services and CoE programs for the organization.
- Provide expert HR opinion and guidance to the business. Acts to solve problems and identify new opportunities. Resolves complex HR issues conferring with managers on intricate and highly sensitive issues. May work with Legal Counsel directly as appropriate.
- Partner with CoEs and HRBPs on the design, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, making sure new services and programs are in compliance with local policies and procedures for the region. Programs may be related to various HR functions, including but not limited to compensation, payroll, benefits, time & attendance, employee relations, talent, recruiting, learning and development, data administration, and HRBP support.
- Implementation of programs to effectively communicate with and train employees, managers and key stakeholders on new processes and standard requirements.
- Ensures that escalated issues are resolved with urgency.
- Responsible for continuous process improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Builds strong partnerships to foster trust and accountability with all stakeholder.
Experience: Strong effective experience in a similar role with great working knowledge of local laws. Sound working knowledge of employment law in the Benelux. Experience of working with Dutch works councils.
Competencies: Excellent communication and analysis skills. Customer focused and be able to work independently.
Travel (If Applicable)
Will be required to travel to the Netherlands and Austria on occasion. This will be planned travel.
They will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment where you can learn. They offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 15 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: HR management
- Sector: Chemie en Pharmacie
- Antwerpen (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via USG Professionals HR
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur