Andere jobs bij Allen & Overy
Populaire jobs in HR business partner:
- HR Generalist
- HR Officer/Business Partner
- HR Business Partner Recruitment & Selection
- HR business partner regio kust - Brugge
- HR Advisor Recruitment & Selection.
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
Allen & Overy is a leading international legal practice with a truly global presence with 44 offices in 31 countries worldwide. We offer a full legal service to a wide range of national and international clients. In Belgium, we run a successful practice with a team of 190 people.
Providing a full HR service to our lawyers and staff is a vital part of our business. The HR function in Allen & Overy plays an important strategic and facilitating role in attracting, motivating, developing and retaining the best lawyers and staff at all levels.
Allen & Overy is looking to strengthen its existing Human Resources team with the recruitment of a
HR Officer/Business Partner
The HR Officer reports to the Head of HR of Allen & Overy Belgium. You will work closely with the HR officer for lawyers, the compensation & benefits officer and the recruitment team. The successful candidate will operate flexibly from both the Brussels and Antwerp offices.
The successful candidate will be:
- A trusted advisor for the internal clients and great at developing and maintaining excellent professional relationships with managers, staff members and personal assistants in order to keep abreast of what lives in the organisation;
- The first-line liaison and single point of contact for all HR matters and will provide frontline HR support to all staff and personal assistants. This support covers all aspects of human resources: competency management, performance management, career development, reward and benefits
- Responsible for implementing, co-ordinating and following-up on HR-related projects and for spotting opportunities to adapt and continuously improve those processes, in line with local and global requirements.
You have a Master degree, preferably combined with a Master in HR or experience to a similar level;
- You have at least 5 years of general HR-experience;
- You have preferably worked in an international organisation providing professional services;
- You have the drive and maturity to give advice on a wide variety of HR topics;
- You are quality-driven and have the ability to work in a multicultural and highly skilled environment;
- You have strong communication and analytical skills enabling you to discuss HR matters at different levels within the organisation;
- You are not afraid to generate original ideas and develop a creative approach for addressing issues;
- You have a results-driven approach;
- You are accurate, proactive and able to work on your own initiative;
- You are a team player; and
- You have an excellent command of Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken.
Working in a team of 7 people, you will have a challenging professional support role and room for personal development. We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience. The package includes luncheon vouchers, a mobile phone, net allowance, pension scheme, insurance package, free public transportation, a 13th month payment and contractual 'extra-legal' holidays.
To apply, please upload your CV and a cover letter by hitting the Apply button. If you have any questions before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Maite at .
Allen & Overy LLP
Uitbreidingstraat 72/b3 B-2600 Antwerp Belgium
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: HR business partner
- Sector: Dienstverlening en Human Resource
- Alle vacatures bij Allen & Overy
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur