30 van 31Volgende
Our client offers a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field.
HR Officer - 80%
• You design and review templates for employment contracts and addendums;
• You work closely together with HR Business Partners to ensure compliant and correct personnel documents
• You develop Employee relations related policies (such as anti-harassment, discipline and separations, etc.) together with the Employee Relations Specialist & Lead, implement and administer them, and consult and advise on HR policies and documentation where there are compliance implications, ensure they are legally compliant and update labour regulations;
• You answer/provide consultation on, and ensure compliance with employment legislation, rules and practices;
• You prepare calculation of severance and its cost as well as compliant documentation;
• You coach and prepare managers to have notification discussions with employees, provide trainings as needed and provide support and guidance to employees;
• You provide guidance to managers and supervisors in creating disciplinary documents and review drafts;
• You provide support for questions regarding HR compliance during audit or requests for policies/procedures and ensure HR non-compliance is addressed;
• Provide support to HR BP's in the ER matters and train them on changing employment legislation
• Investigate continuous improvement opportunities for the ER processes in collaboration with the Employee Relations Specialist & Lead
• As this is a Belgian role, travel to all Belgian locations is required basis on the needs
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
• Knowledge of Belgian labour legislation
• 2+ years of experience in operations and/or human resources
• Experience in employee relations
• Demonstrated ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions.
• Experience in a shared services organization is a plus
• Experience in the area of industrial relations/ employee relations in the market and understanding of applicable legislation and complexity
• High level of accuracy
• Language skills: Proficiency in Dutch, French and English
In return for your expertise and commitment, they will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. They also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 15 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: HR assistant / HR officer
- Sector: Grondstoffen, Landbouw en Voeding
- Mechelen (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via USG Professionals HR
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- Deeltijds of voltijds
Van € 2.450 tot € 3.100 per maand
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
- Eco Cheque