PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. As part of the Tessenderlo Group, they serve a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition as well as technical applications. For their plant in Vilvoorde they are looking for a : HR Generalist.
As an HR generalist, you are responsible for providing HR-related advice and support to employees and managers within the organization.
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection (national and international) and drive the daily HR operations from onboarding to offboarding.
- Play an active role in relations with the unions e.g. preparing, attending and follow-up of meetings.
- Create the yearly training catalogue, tailored to the needs of the organization and the employees.
- Enthusiastically design and deliver workshops as needed to grow team- and leadership capabilities.
- Actively take part in the implementation and the follow up of diverse projects like job classification, performance management, competence management and succession planning that are necessary to support the business to achieve their goals.
- Implement the internal people related communication plan and create content for intranet, mails, and newsletters in collaboration with the Management Team.
- Professional bachelor or a master degree in social sciences, HRM.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an HR job, with a generalistic content is a must.
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is a plus.
- A good knowledge of social legislation.
- Familiar working with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel is a must.
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiations and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy, assertiveness, service mindedness, accuracy and discretion define your personality.
- You have a perfect level of Dutch, and have a very good level in English (oral and written). Your level of French is proficient.
- A varied job with impact and room for pioneering.
- A career in an international and entrepreneurial environment.
- You become part of a financially stable, long-term prospering organization.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package aligned with your level of experience.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online.
Questions? Contact Delphine Gaillet at Toon nummer+32 476 723536 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.